Residential Carehome for Elderly
Our goal is to provide a well rounded living experience for everyone living in our home. All residents are encourage to attend and the level of interest is customized for each individual. Our activities are provided daily usually after lunch, some of the activities are as follows.
1. Games, bingo, domino, scrabble, current events
2. Movie and popcorn day
3. Beauty parlor time
4. Reminiscing activities, memory-filled discussions
5. Physical fitness, group exercises, stretches, walking
6. Musical activities, name that tune, sing-a-long, & live entertainment
7. Live Oaks adult activity center, Los Gatos
8. Family get-togethers, holiday parties, birthday parties
Our philosophy is to provide a climate that enables us to demonstrate compassion and accountability on a continual basis. The care we provide is customized to each residents individual needs. We work hand in hand with the resident and their families to provide the highest quality of care. Listening to the details and anticipating the residents care, has given our carehome the highest reputation in the community.
Our goal is to provide the best possible care and enhance the quality of life. Sensitivity to individual needs is of prime importance and is our motivating force in the way we provide care.Our focus is to build self-esteem, encourage independence and maintain the dignity of all those with whom we come