1. Lodging - private rooms available
2. Food Services
3. Laundry and housekeeping services
4. Personal assistance and care needs for the resident with activities of daily living, such as:
5. Regular observation of the resident's physical and mental condition.
Routine monitoring to assess condition.
Immediate notification of change of condition to family & physician.
6. Arrangement to meet health needs, for physician & dental appointments
7. Planned activity program which includes social, physical, recreational, educational and
8. Bedside care for minor temporary illness
9. Notification of family and other appropriate persons, of residents needs.
1. Incontinent care
2. Oxygen/ Respiratory Care
3. Colostomy/ Ileostomy care
4. Hospice care
5. Catheter Care
Residential Carehome for Elderly